6.28.2012

Live in Hope Diary -December~May


As I spent 3 hours posting random things on my blog last night....or in the middle of the night, I would say... I couldn't wait to post another one this morning!

I was wondering about what to blog about today.. and I decided to post about my diary.. Usually, people don't show their personal journals in public .... but, I thought that I didn't really have anything to hide so lol. My best friend actually writes in my diary too.... So today, I will show what we have done in our free time^^




This is what the front cover looks like... with a strawberry ice-cream pen^^

I got this from Target last year... it's not actually designed as a diary with monthly planner formats and daily planner stuff.. But I drew in the lines and made it as one. 

DECEMBER Monthly Planner format..

I added some pictures to take up some of the spaces...

Other pictures with Donut and my sister from the Photo booth at South Towne Mall 

JANUARY Monthly Planner format

Daily writing..

Other stuff....^^

FEBRUARY Monthly Planner format.... lol shows little bit of my finger tips..needed to hold down the thing...

A photo of my sister and I.. a very long time ago picture.

Once in a while, I would write some good quotes on some of the pages and decorate them with stickers... 

MARCH Monthly Planner format 

Big Bang Crazed....... kkk

APRIL Monthly Planner format. The days circled in highlighters are birthdays and test days... A way to be organized.. ^^

Another daily writing.... 

Another something to take up spaces... hehe. Sometimes you could tape something that interests you on pages like this.

MAY Monthly Planner format.

Again the ice-cream pen:)

A somewhat overall look of it.. along with pens

The important sticks to write in my diary... all cramped up tight in my big hershey cup.

It's a very big hershey cup.. 

This is from a birds-eye-view of the cup. 

GELLY ROLL FINE pen
thickness= ....about 0.7
available in Michaels..
PROS- writes very smoothly like gell, lots of ink to use, dries quickly, comes in lots of different colors
CONS- expensive. 

NANO TECH pen
thickness= 0.3
PROS-some work
CONS-some don't... 


UNI-BALL SIGNO DX pen
thickness= 0.5
PROS- writes very smoothly, dries quickly
CONS- none

MORNING GLORY MACH3 pen
thickness= 0.38
PROS- lots of ink to use
CONS- sometimes bleeds through a paper


ZEBRA OPTEX CARE pen..
These are very useful in diaries and decorating cards... the top part of the pen, is a highlighter and the bottom tip is like a very thin marker....
PROS- two sided(used for highlighter and just a thin marker)
CONS- not many colors available, very expensive

It's just a regular-sized pen...with lots of Japanese words

This is what it looks like with no caps on.

The highlighter side.

Thin pen side.

LOVE ME pen
thickness= 0.38
PROS- lots of ink, very thin...easy to hold, cute
CONS- only 5 colors

UNI-BALL SIGNO 207 pen
thickness= about 0.5
PROS- writes very smoothly, good grip
CONS- only 3 colors available, expensive..



OKAY!! so you could probably see that I have lots of free time... writing/spending hours on  my diary... buying pens....blogging about all of it.... lol. Most of these pens are from other countries but I've seen some similar ones at Target... but they seemed really expensive.

My friend and I are still working on our diary... for June and so on.... I will post new pictures when we are finally finished!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love it! Especially the pen reviews and the way you store them! :)

    ReplyDelete