6.28.2012

Juicy Couture iPhone 3GS case review


Around the second week of November last year, I finally got a case for my iPhone! Although I paid 40 bucks for it in the apple store, I'm glad I got it^^ 

As I was wondering what to blog about today....even though I've already written like 5 in two days, I wanted to write a review about my case... posting with lots of pictures of the before-look and the after-look~ 

This is the case I got^^ The color on this one actually seems a little darker than mine..The case is really strong but still, it's very light.. normally, cases come in one piece but this one...or cases from Juicy Couture come in 2 pieces... so I guess it's tougher to come apart when you drop it..



So. From here, my phone has evolved to...



This... I didn't like the black margins of the iphone so I ordered a white dekal skin from amazon~



The dekal skin came with two pieces.... The backside didn't cover up completely and my phone looked too plain.. So, I decided to glue a paper-cut-out ribbon on it.. lol. 


My iPhone..before my juicy case.. along with my old phone...^^ 


NOW.. The current look~


The phone looks a whole lot better, I think:) The case really protects the phone.. from getting scratches and from shattering. As you could see.. I ordered some home button stickers to put on.. instead of those other stickers that didn't fit the circle..



The backside of it~ The color is almost white.. o.O





Phone posed with other random things... 

It's actually very hard to open the case. I had to slide in a thick card to open it.. but I'm guessing that's a good thing:) Some of the reviews have said that the skin of it peels off.. it's been about 8 months now and I haven't gotten any problems.. yet...and hopefully, I won't get any^^



1 comment:

  1. シンプルなデザインなのに、よく見ると疲れではなく、もっと好きになっちゃうiphone ケース marc Jacobsのことです。ポップなカラーリングとカジュアルなデザインがその魅了です。iPhoneにフィットするカバーで、大切なデジタルツールをしっかりガードしてくれます。Tory Burch iphone ケースに比べると、種類が豊富で、もっと多くのデザインが提供すること。と言ったけど、トリーバーチならではの可愛さも感じます。

    ReplyDelete