6.28.2012

Banana Milk Recipe


If you have never heard of banana milk... well you have now!
One of the favorites of a Korean person is a banana milk.. It's very famous in South Korea and some other places in Asia too.. and this is what it looks like..



   

I remember when I was a kid, I used to drink these all the time.. and never got enough of them. And then.......I moved to the US and never got to taste them again. T^T It was until last December 29th, when we went to Las Vegas, we visited Greenland market and found banana milks!!! They were so good...... my childhood memory washed over me as I took a sip of it.... 

So...as I was staying home.. doing nothing during the summer.. I thought of my favorite drink and wanted to make my own^^

The recipe is very easy and the taste is great... not the flavor of the real banana milk but, it was still okay^^ I think best recipes are the ones that are easy to make and still taste good... so. Here's the recipe..


*Makes about 3-4 cups of banana milk

INGREDIENTS

3 ripe bananas
2 cups of milk
1 Tbs of honey
2 tsp of agave nectar/sugar (optional for more sweetening)


1. Finely chop the bananas 
2. put them into a mixer
3. add milk, honey, and agave or sugar..

DONE!


                      






1 comment:

  1. i want order this milk from korean u know how to order this milk..

    ReplyDelete