7.04.2012

Independence Day

It's July 4th!! and you know what that means~ it's Independence Day! 
I wonder what this year's Independence Day is going to be like.... my mom is probably going to work again tonight.. and I think we're gonna miss the fireworks at Sugarhouse this year.. :( This would be the first time missing it. Ahhh well since it's Independence Day and I have nothing to do to celebrate it.. I might as well blog about my day of 4th of July.

Right now, it's 1:25PM and my sister and I are watching Four Houses on TLC channel..
I ate some cereal with blueberries for breakfast... and I ate a banana like 2 hours later.... it was like 4 years ago when we went to the zoo with lots of friends and later at night, we went to go watch the fireworks at Sugarhouse.... I miss those times. Every 4th of July was fun like that.. until now. I can't believe I'm gonna miss the fireworks today!!! well... actually I can. It's life. 
ughh... I think I'll just spend my day watching more dramas on the internet.. and EATING!

Today would be the most boring 4th of July..


No comments:

Post a Comment