7.07.2012

Typical Summer Day for Veggie


Today... I woke up at 12PM... T^T
I ate some cereal with blueberries for breakfast.....Lol breakfast. I mean brunch.. and chatted with Simsimi... so creepy.. if you know what I'm talking about.

Then, I ate a string cheese and turned on the computer. The sites I usually go to are weheartit.com, naver.com, and my blog, of course. This has been my routine since like the starting of summer.. well, except for simsimi cuz I got that app yesterday night.. if I still had facebook, I would have been on there the whole day today.. but since I deactivated my account, other sites were to be traveled to.. ^^

Later, when mom woke up, we had lunch..... or dinner, according to the time.. it was dinnertime but I only had like 1 meal before that.. Anyways, then we watched some dramas and I decided to do some exercise. As I was exercising on our treadmill-like thing, I heard our faucet go on, so I hurried up to do the dishes before my mom was doing anything.. cuz washing the dishes is my job around the house...

Then I exercised for over an hour and now, I'm on the internet again..^^


Ughhh. Time for translations.....


No comments:

Post a Comment