7.17.2012

eos LIP BALM Review


I hope you all remember me... it's been more than a week since I posted my last post about my day.. haha. I kind of realized that sometimes, you get too lazy to post things.. and posting about something takes up a lot of time.. And, there is another reason why I wasn't on my blog for a while.. MY FAMILY AND I WENT TO YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK!!! we had fun^^ I was gonna post pictures that we took on our trip.. but I thought it was gonna take too long.. and the pictures didn't come out well anyway.. so. 

OOH. AND ANOTHER BIG NEWS. Finally, G-dragon has his own official twitter!!! I stopped going on twitter like last year... but when I saw the news on instagram about him having his twitter, made me log in again^^ Okay. Now to eos LIP BALM Review~

So, when I went to target like 2... or 3 weeks ago, I found this ball-shaped thing- well actually, my sister first saw it and told me about it.. and the thing was so interesting! So I read the package thing and it was a lip balm:) It was a very cool lip balm.. so I bought it.. since I didn't have any lip balm stuff...

And today, I wanted to make a post about it.. so here's what it looks like!



This isn't my picture... but all my pictures came out very dull... so I thought I should show you what it REALLY looks like and what the REAL color is.. 



And this is my picture. I tried my best taking a good picture but... since I don't have a good camera.... OR..  a camera at all, this was the best I could do. :(



And this is what the package looks like.. before you open it. This is also not my picture. I threw away the package... cuz I didn't know I was gonna blog about this ball.. and I got so excited to open it..



As you can see, this is also someone else's picture.. cuz I can't buy all those lip balms.. and the picture turned out bright and great.... SO, these eos lip balms come in 7 different colors, which are all cute^^  At target, there was only the pink one and it was about three dollars..

And I will tell you the flavors for each one^^
Purple - passion fruit (it was a limited edition.. and sadly, they don't have it anymore..)
Pink - strawberry sorbet
Red - summer fruit
Orange - medicated tangerine
Yellow - lemon drop
Light green - honeysuckle honeydew
Light blue - sweet mint



Now.. back to my dull pictures. This is what the top of it looks like.. I know, you've all seen it from the pictures above.. but... I just wanted to show off my own picture... 




This is what the inside looks like^^ So it's a ball of lip balm.. in a ball case. So, to open it, you have to twist the cap onto the.. other part... like you do to a water bottle.. lol. I am very not good at describing things...

*You have to be careful when you twist the cap, you don't make little lines on the ball.. from the cap thing. UGHH. sorry. 



You could see that you have a lot to use on your lip~^^ I wonder how I would use it when the lip balm part is flattened out.. or made into a bowl cuz I used too much of it.. o.O  I'll have to buy a new one. You could also see that there is a little dent on it... I guess it makes it easier to get a good grip and open it. 



SO.

PROS= Easy to carry, cute, comes in lots of different colors and flavors, there's a lot to use, softens your lip.. well for about 10 minutes(look below for the list of CONS), reasonable price(well.. at target), makes people wonder what you're putting on your lips... 

CONS= Doesn't really smell/taste like strawberry sorbet..(at least mine doesn't), feels nice right after you put it on.. but the moisture disappears like in 10-15 minutes(at least mine does)... 
and some of the reviews that my sister read, said that the surface of the ball becomes dirty... mine didn't so far... So remember to keep it clean^^ 



THE END!


5 comments: