6.27.2012

ICHIGO MILK FLAVOR SERIES

It's been a very long time since I posted my first one! So today, I thought I would blog about something..



I was searching through some pictures today..and I found this picture that looked somewhat like a Strawberry milk candy bag... I thought it was a candy bag until I read through this description which said it was a soap.... a soap that smelled like strawberry milk.. >_<



This is like the coolest thing ever!
Nobody would have ever thought that there would be a soap inside this bag... unless you're Japanese and can read the label.. I mean it says Ichigo Milk Flavor.... people would think this is a candy bag.



I got interested in this all of a sudden, so I decided to do some more searching about these. As I looked through some information, I found out that there are not only soaps, there are creams and body washes as well o.O

Tumblr_lrc9ct46i51r2ko87o1_500_large
So. This is the Ichigo(strawberry) Milk Flavor Series.
Starting from the left-----> body cream, body wash, soap, .....and bath powder isn't shown.. I couldn't find pictures with all the products.. T^T


People have said that the smell is very sweet and strawberry milk-like.. ♥_
I seriously want them all.


Okay, first the BODY CREAM-



I'm guessing that it's just like any lotion in Bath and Body Works... BUT prettier and with a strawberry milk scent. This website was selling this body cream for $39.37....


BODY WASH-




They look like Strawberry milk bottles... don't they?




I seriously want to open the bottle and sniff the thing. (O_O)



 
The body wash and the body cream together~


Now, SOAP time-



Really.. candy bag

I heard that they come in two packs like this



Tumblr_m5yvkdourj1qlz5zwo1_400_large
Here's what it looks like inside..
The look of it is really cute.. strawberry stamped on top of a donut. Lol. Ahhh if only I could have a sniff of this too.



Now finally, the BATH POWDER.. (bath powder s)-



These things look like facial masks..... maybe they should make facial masks next time. AHH. It would smell so good on your face!


No wonder these things are popular in Japan.... I mean, when I first looked at it, I felt like buying them.. not even knowing what they really were. Some people not in Japan even order these things for 50 bucks.. just to smell the strawberry milk scent I guess. Why can't they just use regular body creams and washes and soaps from Bath  and Body Works.. or Dove..? cuz, these things smell like strawberry milk..... Those Japanese.. are so smart..



Someday.... I'll get it.




6 comments:

  1. T___T where can I buy it online please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it on amazon. ^^ Two bars of the strawberry milk soap is for $16

      Delete
  2. Hi veggie! I love your blog, it's interesting and super kawaii ^ . ^ I would love it if you could check out my blog when you get the time!

    blog - http://luxxibella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy it? I also want to buy it , beacause i like Japanese Things,Make Up,Snack etc.

    ReplyDelete